Gathering together corporately Sunday mornings is great, but in that small window of time there's not much of an opportunity to truly dig deep into the Bible, or build relationships with others. Here we believe that we can truly know who God is when we look at His Word and study it; we also believe that in order to be a true follower of Jesus we have to know Him through His Word to be more like Him. We have many life groups that meet together to do just that and we look forward to you joining one.
Below is a list of all the groups that meet:
3) The Disciples - (All Ages) led by Wayne Currans in Room 1-104
5) Seekers and Believers (All Ages) led by Robert Vela in Room 103
6) Singles (Ages 35+) led by Rick Hash in L16 Downstairs
7) Young Adults (Ages18-29) led by Leslie Ferrell L15 Downstairs
8) Men's Class - (All Ages) led by Mike Kelly in Hope Building
9) Daughters of the King (Ages 18+) The Study will be on the book of James (Class starts 1/21/18) led by Erin McClure & Dawn Vela L16 Downstairs
Wednesday Nights Spring Session will begin on January 17th - April 11th
Adult Bible Studies will be from 7:00 - 8:00pm.
Adult Bible Study -The Book of Romans - Led by: Dean Scott
Men's Bible Study - Defending the Feminine Heart - Led by: Michael Kelly
Women's Bible Study - When God Doesn't Fix It, by Laura Story - Led by: Sandy Slade
Young Women's (18-30) - The Quest - An excursion toward intimacy with God. - Led by: Jennifer Linville