Gathering together corporately Sunday mornings is great, but in that small window of time there's not much of an opportunity to truly dig deep into the Bible, or build relationships with others. Here we believe that we can truly know who God is when we look at His Word and study it; we also believe that in order to be a true follower of Jesus we have to know Him through His Word to be more like Him. We have many life groups that meet together to do just that and we look forward to you joining one.
Below is a list of all the groups that meet:
3) The Disciples - (All Ages) led by Wayne Currans in Room 1-104
5) Forgiven (Ages 25-30) led by Mike Faulkner in Room 105
6) Seekers and Believers (All Ages) led by Bob Isaacs in Room 103
7) Singles (Ages 35+) led by Rick Hash in L16 Downstairs
8) Young Adults (Ages18-29) led by Leslie Ferrell L15 Downstairs
9) Walking the Path (All Ages) led by Lee & Shelly Tillery Room 107
Wednesday Nights Fall Session will begin on September 13th - November 15th
Adult Bible Studies will be from 7:00 - 8:00pm.
Adult Bible Study - l & ll Thessalonians - Led by: Jim & Elaine Hutchison
Men's Bible Study - Goliath Must Fall - Led by: Michael Kelly
Women's Bible Study - TBA - Led by: Sandy Slade